We're looking for a self-starting executive assistant to provide administrative and operational support to our growing investment team. The ideal candidate will be a master at prioritizing and multitasking who could stay many steps ahead of our GP and Partners in a high-performing environment, a true team player happy to pitch in on all levels, have superb interpersonal skills, and a high degree of resourcefulness and sense of humor.
- EA support for GP & Partners on our investment team
- Represent executives to external companies and VIPs, online and in person at the office
- Proactively drive and own calendar management for GP and Partners, including meeting and conference coordination
- Support preparation of presentation materials
- Assist team in data management/ usage of productivity & tracking tools
- Domestic and international travel arrangements
- Assist in team and/or company events coordination when needed
- Collaborate with Office Manager on general workplace management duties when needed
- Special projects as requested
- Ability to juggle and prioritize many tasks and requests at once
- Strong sense of urgency and high degree of initiative to “get things done”
- Keen problem-solving skills; resourceful, organized and detail-oriented
- Positive, approachable personality and “yes-and” team-oriented attitude
- Enjoys working with other administrative colleagues
- Fluency in both English and Japanese in professional capacity not a must but a big plus
- General tech savvy
- 3-5 years experience as a high-level Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- Financial services and tech background a plus
Send resume to HR@wilab.com
We’re seeking an all-star full-time Associate to join our US investment team.
Our US investment team seeks to partner with category-defining companies looking to accelerate their growth globally. Notable areas of investment include Industry 4.0 - automation, artificial intelligence/ machine learning, cybersecurity (Automation Anywhere, Digital Shadows), Financial Services (PeerStreet, TransferWise), SaaS (BirdEye, Doctor on Demand), Developer Tools & Platforms (Auth0), and Transportation & Logistics (ClearMotion).
As an Associate, you will be key in driving all aspects of our investment process, from deal sourcing, due diligence, deal closing, supporting portfolio companies ongoing, and representing our firm in our Limited Partners and the broader entrepreneurship ecosystem.
We run a lean and collaborative team, so you will be supporting our investment partners in these processes with a special focus on quantitative modeling & analysis, along with driving your own deals, in potentially new focus areas you are passionate about.
You will also be able to contribute to our fundraising effort, along with supporting our LPs’ new business development initiatives via partnerships with current and prospective portfolio companies.
Ideal Candidate Background
- 2-3 years of quantitative analytical experience in financial services (e.g. investment banks, private equity) or consulting
- Prior experience or strong passion in tech
- Outstanding analytical, financial modeling, presentation, and communication skills
- Work well with others in a culturally-diverse and collaborative team environment
- Humble, positive attitude, self-starter, sense of humor, and high emotional intelligence
- Strong existing network in startup ecosystem
- Experience working in high growth startup companies
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- MBA degree at top institution
- Proficiency in Japanese
- Position is based in Palo Alto, CA
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!